I have run into the ability to buy myself some “for fun” fabric and can’t decide what to do! I know this sounds like a ridiculous problem, but keep reading…
Whenever I go online the selection is so big that I usually give up because I can’t decide. I don’t make quilts or I would buy precuts in fat quarters of everything. And sometimes I can’t think what I would make out of something, so I don’t know how much to get.
I think it might be easier if I bought more fabric more often – or maybe bought fabric whenever I saw something I really liked… Hmmm… anyone want to sponsor my blog? (and maybe also buy me another closet to put the fabric in?!)
In the meantime – here are a few things I have seen recently that I think are worth spending my current “fun” money on. Which are your favorites?
1. Cori Dantini – Beauty is You – Sunglow Palette
2. Moda – Half Moon Modern – FQ’s
3. Cloud9 Fabrics – GeoCentric Circles – Turquoise
4. Laurie Wisbrun – Perfectly Perched – Nesting Chairs in Celebration
5. Alexander Henry – Once Upon a Time – Princess Kingdom in Natural
6. Laurie Wisbrun – Brrr – Ice Palette
7. Lotta Jansdotter – Bella – Pebbles in Grey Plank
8. Moda – Bonnie and Camille – Marmalade – Pinwheel Strawberry Raspberry
9. Kokka – Echino by Etsuko Furuya – Ni-Co 2012 Cycling Mocha