This tutorial has been re-launched with a FREE pattern in sizes 18m – Adult with an updated tutorial and new, larger photos. Please enjoy the free pattern and follow Thread Riding Hood on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for more inspiration! (Updated: 2017-10-01)
For the sake of posterity (and cuteness!), here my two favorite original cape tutorial photographs.
You can also purchase the 18m-Adult Super Hero Cape PDF Pattern for any donation! (or click the photos to access the free version!)
The 16 page instant PDF download of this tutorial includes these extras:
- The full tutorial and pattern pieces, in a tidy and easily printed form.
- Cutting layout diagram and glossary of terms.
- Granny’s Sewing Basket – highlights Notes and Tips to make sewing this cape easier. (Meet Granny here.)
- Extra tips not included in this free tutorial.
- Check boxes, for those of you who love to get a sense of accomplishment when checking off each step!
Aside from these great features, you can choose to purchase the PDF to support this blog and help Thread Riding Hood continue in its goal to create more free content. Thank you for your support!
SUPER HERO CAPE PRINTABLE PDF PATTERN: available for any donation!
Would you like to sew and sell the Super Hero Cape Pattern?
Please purchase a Seller’s License in my shop and receive an instant pdf download!