This is the second of two patterns I’ve created in partnership with Fabric Spark. They were sold as kits at the Fall Creativ Festival this year and now I am releasing the pdf version to be sold in my pattern shop as well!
This Reusable Lunch Bag Pattern was created as a beginner-friendly pattern. It’s paper-sack shape is reminiscent of school days and skipping ropes. Sturdier than a paper sack however, this lunch bag is made from laminated cotton. Fully lined, fully wipe-able and easy to clean. The pattern includes lots of Tips and Tricks for sewing laminated cotton in case you need them. Each instruction is well written, with minimal cutting and simple construction. This lunch bag is just the right size to fit a lunch bag, drink and side dish or dessert. It would make a great stocking stuffer or party give-away goodie bag. Fill it with snacks for a road trip or walk to the park.
Here is what you can expect when you purchase the instant PDF Pattern download:
- A 6 page PDF pattern e-book with instructions and lots of photos to help you through each step.
- Simple, detailed instructions and a glossary to help with sewing terms.
- Over 21 full colour photos to illustrate the step-by-step process.
- Granny’s Sewing Basket – highlights Notes and Tips to make sewing this lunch bag faster and easier! (introduction to Granny)
- Large seam allowance icons throughout, no more searching when you forget.
- Check boxes in all lists and for each step, for those of you who love to keep track of your progress!
- This pattern includes a limited production seller’s license.
- 1/2 yard/metre or 1 piece exactly 14″ x 41″
- 3″ length of hook and loop tape
- matching thread
- paperclips (to hold fabric in lieu of pins)
If you would like to purchase a kit to compete your project,
please visit Fabric Spark to see available laminate options.